Home | Schedule at a Glance | House of Delegates | Keynote Speaker | Breakout Sessions | FAQs
| Travel and Hotel | Exhibitors and Sponsors | Optional Activities
The 47th Annual Session took place at:
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, Fla. 32819
Hotel Phone: 407-313-4300
The Hilton Orlando is located 15 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and just minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld. The Hilton includes seven dining options and many convenient amenities like complimentary guestroom wireless and a 24-hour fitness center.
All attendees who register for the “Hotel Package” will be provided lodging at the Hilton Orlando. ASDA will book a room on your behalf and place you with your specified roommate or will assign you a room with someone of the same gender.
If you did not submit a roommate request at the time of registration, log in to ASDAnet.org and select “My Event Registrations”. Click on “2017 Annual Session” and “Update Registration Details”. Next to “Hotel Registration Package,” click “Update Details” to edit your roommate preference. You must have roommate requests submitted by Monday, Feb. 6, 2017.
Attendees to fly into Orlando International Airport (13 miles)
- Arrive by 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22 to attend the opening ceremonies
- Depart anytime on Sunday, Feb. 26
**Attendees running for 2017-18 Board of Trustees and Speaker of the House should plan to depart after noon on Sunday, Feb. 26
**Attendees running for 2017-18 executive committee should plan to depart after 2 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 26
Airport Transportation to Hotel from Orlando International Airport (MCO):
- By taxi: about $40 to/from hotel
- Mears transportation is available at $33 for round-trip service. You must have the coupon printed off for discount.
Several cities are within a day’s drive. Parking is $20/day to self-park or $28/day to valet. In/out privileges are available.
Click here to select your starting location.
- Bradenton, Fla. – 106 miles (1.75 hours)
- Gainesville, Fla. – 115 miles (1.75 hours)
- Miami, Fla. – 236 miles (3.5 hours)
- Augusta, Georgia – 240 miles (3.5 hours)
- Defuniak Springs, Fla. - 378 miles (5.25 hours)
- Charleston, S.C. - 380 miles (5.75 hours)
- Birmingham, Ala. – 587 miles (8 hours)
Business attire should be worn Wednesday – Saturday. Men should wear suits and women should wear suits, skirts or dresses. Dress in layers as meeting room temperatures fluctuate.
If you extend your stay in Orlando, check out the Convention and Visitors Bureau for restaurants and local attractions.
Contact Meeting Planner Kelsey Hays by email or call her at 312-440-2845.