Serves as the ASDA representative to the ADPAC Board of Directors, with full voting rights. Provides leadership in the areas of legislation and advocacy. Participates in the activities of the Council on Advocacy and the Legislative Grassroots Network (LGN).
- Must be an active predoctoral member at the time of application and throughout the term of office.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings as well as participate in any conference calls deemed necessary by the chair.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must be able to attend each meeting noted below in order to be considered for the position. Click here for exact dates.
- Spring Council Meeting
- Fall Council Meeting
- ADA Washington Leadership Conference
- ADPAC Board Meetings
- ASDA Annual Session 2016
- National Dental Student Lobby Day 2016
- Serves as an active member of the council and performs duties as assigned by the chair
- Chairs meetings of the council in the absence of the chair
- Attends ADPAC Board meetings
- Monitors the activities of ADPAC as it relates to dental student issues and advocacy; reports major actions to the Council
- Assists the chapter legislative liaisons with setting up ADPAC events and drives
- Conducts ADPAC drives at ASDA national meetings
- Contact person for the chapters for requesting and distributing ADPAC drive materials
View all National Leadership Positions