Member of council and contributes to all assigned work. Serve at least one year as an associate with the intent to move into the position of chair of the council.
- Must be an active predoctoral member at the time of application and throughout the term of office.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings below as well as participate in any conference calls deemed necessary by the chair.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must be able to attend each meeting noted below in order to be considered for the position. Click here for exact dates.
- Spring Council meeting
- Fall Council meeting
- Serves as a member of the association’s councils and/or task forces.
- Performs duties as assigned by the council chair.
- May chair a council sub-committee.
- Serves as an association content expert in the field of the council assigned.
- Regularly reports progress on assigned projects to council chair and staff liaison.
- Provides content for association publications and media as requested.
View all National Leadership Positions