Serves as a member of a council and contributes to all assigned work.
- Must be an active predoctoral member at the time of application and throughout the term of office.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings below as well as participate in any conference calls deemed necessary by the chair.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Annual Session 2017 - Annual Session 2018
Must be able to attend each meeting noted below in order to be considered for the position. Click here for exact dates.
- Spring Council meeting
- Fall Council meeting
- Serves as a member of the association’s councils and/or task forces.
- Performs duties as assigned by the council chair.
- May chair a task force.
- Serves as an association content expert in the field of the council assigned.
- Regularly reports progress on assigned projects to council chair and staff liaison.
- Provides content for association publications and media as requested.
View all National Leadership Positions