Serves a one-year term as a member of the predental advisory committee to provide feedback on initiatives focused on predental students.
- Must be an active predental member at the time of application and throughout the term of office. Applications will not be accepted from predental members who are applying to dental school now and may start school in fall of 2014.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must be able to attend each meeting noted below in order to be considered for the position.
- Conference calls as needed
- Acts as a sounding board for new programs, benefits and resources for predental members.
- Works closely with the predental consultant and council on membership.
- Keeps abreast of changes to the dental school application process and assists in communicating changes to members.
- Performs duties as assigned by the council chair and ASDA staff.
- Helps to promote and recruit predental members.
- Provides content for association publications and media as requested.
View all National Leadership Positions
- Up to five individuals will be appointed by the board of trustees to serve a one-year term beginning at annual session and ending at annual session the following year.
- The application deadline and appointment process for this position will be the same as the other appointed national leadership positions.