Serves a one-year term as a member of the predental advisory committee to develop resources and benefits for predental members and provide feedback on initiatives focused on predentals.
- Must be an active predental member at the time of application and throughout the term of office (applications will not be accepted from predental members who will start dental school during their term).
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
- Acts as a sounding board for new programs, benefits and resources for predental members.
- Works closely with the predental consultant and council on membership to develop new resources, benefits and initiatives for predental members.
- Assists in the planning of ASDA Predental Week.
- Keeps abreast of changes to the dental school application process and assists in communicating changes to members.
- Performs duties as assigned by the council chair and ASDA staff.
- Helps to promote and recruit predental members.
- Provides content for association publications and media as requested.
View all National Leadership Positions
- Conference calls as needed