Serves a one-year term as a non-voting consultant to the council on membership. Provides insight into the unique needs of ASDA’s predental members.
- Must be an active predental member at the time of application and throughout the term of office. Applications will not be accepted from predental members who are applying to dental school now and may start school in fall of 2014.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings (dates and locations are noted on the National Leader Meeting Schedule).
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must be able to attend each meeting noted below in order to be considered for the position.
- Spring council and board of trustees meeting
- Fall council and board of trustees meeting
- Conference calls as needed
- Serves as a consultant to the council on issues related to predental students.
- Helps to promote and recruit predental members.
- Keeps abreast of changes to the dental school application process and assists in communicating changes to members.
- Serves as liaison between the predental advisory committee and council on membership.
- Performs duties as assigned by the council chair.
- Submits quarterly progress reports to council chair.
- Provides content for association publications and media as requested.
View all National Leadership Positions