Home | Hotel & Travel | Registration | Congressional Appointments | Forms & Templates | Issues
National Dental Student Lobby Day is your chance to get involved in advocacy and help give a voice to the issues that dental students care about. Attendees will review the key issues and meet with members of Congress and their staffs to impact policy decisions.
What you can do at Lobby Day
- Learn more about the issues that affect dental students
- Get training on how to lobby your lawmakers
- Develop lobbying strategies with other students
- Hear from prominent speakers
- Find out who won Legislative Liaison of the Year
- Visit with representatives and staff on Capitol Hill to lobby on behalf of dental students
- Take chapter photos on the steps of the Capitol
Download the detailed agenda.
Take a look at what went on at Lobby Day 2015:
On April 13-14, 2015, nearly 400 dental students gathered in Washington, D.C., to receive training on issues that are important to their future practice of dentistry and to meet with legislators to lobby on these key issues.
Thank you to our 2016 National Dental Student Lobby Day sponsors: