Registration, Hotel & Travel
National Dental Student Lobby day is April 7-8 in Washington, D.C. The registration fee includes:
- Continental breakfast and lunch on Monday, April 7
- Training session with ASDA leaders and speakers from organized dentistry
- Attendee tote bag with meeting materials
- Transportation from the hotel to the Capitol on Tuesday, April 8
Registration is closed. To cancel your registration, email Natalie Hinman, meetings coordinator, at Natalie@ASDAnet.org by April 1 to receive a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Refunds are processed after the meeting.
Hilton Crystal City
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, Va. 22202
The reservations deadline has passed. A limited number of rooms are still available at a higher rate. Make your reservations online as soon as possible.
View Hilton Crystal City in a larger map
Arrive in Washington, D.C. anytime on Sunday, April 6. Depart at least 2 ½ hours after your last Congressional appointment to allow time to return to the hotel and get your bags.
- Washington National Airport (DCA) – 1 mile to hotel
- Washington Dulles International (IAD) – 30 miles to hotel
- Baltimore Washington International (BWI) – 36 miles to hotel
Washington, D.C. is accessible via bus and train from many east coast cities. Check out Bolt Bus, Megabus and Amtrak for economical travel options.
From DCA to hotel
- Taxis are available at approximately $10 per trip
- You can ride the Metro at $2.70 per trip from the Smith Blvd stop (opposite from the main terminal) to Crystal City Metro Station. Board the yellow line (rail) towards Fort Totten. Arrive at Crystal City Metro Station. Walk .43 mile South to 2399 Jefferson Davis Highway.
- SuperShuttle: You can book a ticket on the SuperShuttle for $14 per trip for the first person, and at $10 for each additional passenger up to 10 passengers.
From IAD to hotel
- SuperShuttle: You can book a ticket on the SuperShuttle for $29 per trip for the first person, and at $10 for each additional passenger up to 10 passengers.
From BWI to hotel
- The taxi ride from BWI to the Hilton Crystal City is approximately 45 minutes and can be booked here.
- SuperShuttle: You can book a ticket on the SuperShuttle for $48 per trip for the first person, and at $12 for each additional passenger up to 10 passengers. There is a fuel surcharge of $1
Back to Lobby Day main page