Join for just $80/year to experience the following benefits:
Join for just $63/year to experience the following benefits:
- Education about issues that will impact you as a predental student and when you enter dental school – this will help you stand out from the competition and increase your chances of getting into dental school
- Free copy of Getting into Dental School - ASDA's Guide for Predental Students, which provides the requirement and admission stats of every dental school
- Interactive experiences with other predentals, dental students and dental professionals at district and national events
- Discounts on DAT prep resources, such as Crack the DAT and Chad's Videos.
- Development of leadership and interpersonal skill through national leadership positions
- Free subscription to ASDA’s award-winning publications with content aimed at helping you get into dental school
Join for just $93/year to experience the following benefits:
What current and past members have to say:
||“ASDA has taught me to become a more efficient dental student by increasing my time management skills and ability to delegate."
- Thadler Schroeder, Kentucky ’14
||“If I didn't open ASDA News that day, my entire career would have been different”
- Dr. Eugene Giannini, Georgetown '88
Read about Dr. Giannini in ASDA News
||"Dental school is not just about studying and hand skills. ASDA has made me realize that it is also about networking and forming relationships. Find a mentor at your school. Make connections with professors. For now you are a student, but you will be colleagues for much longer. Get personal."
- Carolyn Norton, Florida ’14
||“ASDA has opened my eyes to a world of networking, opportunities, challenges and goals. This has led me to push myself, achieve benchmarks I thought I never could do and become a leader on a whole different level I thought never existed. I have never fathomed the idea that there could be such an organized and unified organization fighting for the same cause... I am proud to say I am involved."
- Jason Watts, Nova Southeastern ’15
||“Dental education can teach you how to prepare a tooth, but there is much to learn about dentistry outside the walls of a classroom. ASDA teaches us how to advocate for the profession we love.”
- Dr. Kallie Law, Alabama ’12
||“The stronger and better ASDA is, the stronger and better our dental profession will be.”
- Dr. Jack Dillenberg, New York '71, inaugural dean, Arizona
Read about Dr. Dillenberg in ASDA News