The Governance Committee reviews the ASDA governance documents and proposes changes to keep documents current. The committee ensures that all ASDA documents are consistent with the governing documents
- Vice President Brandon Rensch, Creighton, Chair
- Anisha Pandya, Boston, Speaker of the House
- Brenda Shah, New York, District 2 trustee
- Teal Smith, Indiana, District 7 trustee
- Keely O'Sullivan Kurtz, ASDA Staff Liaison
2018-19 Governance Committee Annual Report
Note: national leaders are appointed to a one-year term on the Governance Work Group by the Board of Trustees. Applications are not accepted for these roles.