ASDA will hold its first Career Week on August 27-31 to provide resources and help you prepare for graduation and transition to the first step in your career. Every day will explore a different theme:
- Monday, Aug. 27 – Residency
- Tuesday, Aug. 28 – Specialties
- Wednesday, Aug. 29 – Associateships (private practice and dental service organizations)
- Thursday, Aug. 30 – Buying a practice
- Friday, Aug. 31 – Non-traditional careers (military, academia, public health)
The week will also feature three webinars on interviewing, buying a practice and a town-hall style program that will feature panelists representing the five daily themes. Plus, members can participate in social media contests with raffle prizes, read blog posts and much more.
Mark your calendars and check back on this site as more information becomes available.
Career Week is presented by ASDA’s Career Compass
, a source for career guidance for dental students.