Build Your Reputation Early
Students begin to form opinions and impressions during dental school that will influence their buying decisions when they graduate and throughout their careers. Start building your name recognition with ASDA members today.
Before seeing their first patients, new dentists must draw upon what they have learned — and their education is no longer confined to dental school. Dental students must be well informed about important issues like:
- How to remain active in organized dentistry
- What insurance coverage they need
- What equipment and services to purchase
- Whether to start a new practice or join a dental service organization
Majority of Future Dentists are ASDA Members
90 percent of all U.S. dental students are ASDA Members. Dental student membership now exceeds 19,000. Plus, ASDA has more than 1500 predental student members.
Download the 2015 Media Kit. Any questions should be directed to Barton Lewin at Barton@ASDAnet.org or call 312-440-7602.
ASDA Print Publications
- ASDA News (10 issues/year)
- Mouth (4 issues/year)
- Getting Into Dental School: ASDA’s Guide for Predental Students
(every 2 years)
- Getting Through Dental School: ASDA’s Guide for Dental Students
(every 2 years)
- Select class year (predental, first, second, third, fourth), leadership role or choose all members
Sponsored blog posts in Mouthing Off (ASDA's Blog)
- The post will appear on Mouthing Off's homepage and be sent via e-mail to subscribers, view an example.
ASDA Mailing List Rental
Other: Event Sponsorships & Exhibits
Watch this video as previous sponsors and exhibitors talk about their experiences at our national events.
"Advertising in ASDA media continually allows AAOMS to reach thousands of dental students nationwide educating them about important news and events regarding our specialty. Educating the ASDA community about postdoctoral opportunities is a win for the specialty and the dental professional as a whole."
–Mary E. Allaire-Schnitzer,
American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons