Completed material submission form is due two-weeks in advance of launch date.
- Instagram post image: 1080px x 1080px
- Facebook post image: 1200px x 630px
- Image file must be RGB and 300 dpi. Acceptable file formats: JPG or PNG (please avoid transparent backgrounds).
- Must provide 50–75 words of copy (including URL). If using a tracking URL, please provide the shortened version.
- Acceptable video formats: MP4 or MOV. Length: 3 to 60 seconds. Aspect ratios: landscape (1.91:1), square
(1:1), vertical (4:5). Maximum video size: 4GB.
- The maximum file size for videos that are 10 minutes or less is 650MB. The maximum file size for videos
up to 60 minutes is 3.6GB.
- For optimal audience viewing, keep IGTV/feed videos under 2 minutes.
- Instagram Story Content Examples: video post, polls, link sticker URLs, link to another post, Q/A submissions,
photo (single image), carousel (up to 10 images)
- Instagram Carousel Specifications:
- Landscape: 1080 x 566 pixels
- Portrait: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Square: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Aspect ratio: landscape (1.91:1), square (1:1), vertical (4:5)
- Recommended image size: width of 1080 pixels, height between 566 and 1350 pixels (depending on
whether the image is landscape or portrait)
- Facebook Post Carousel Specifications:
- Design Recommendations
- Image File Type: JPG or PNG
- Video File Type: MP4, MOV or GIF
- Ratio: 1:1
- Resolution: At least 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Text Recommendations
- Primary Text: 125 characters
- Headline: 40 characters
- Description: 20 characters
- Landing Page URL: Required
- Technical Requirements
- Number of Carousel Cards: 2 to 10
- Image Maximum File Size: 30MB
- Video Maximum File Size: 4GB
- Aspect Ratio Tolerance: 3%
- Attention: In order for ASDA to abide by Facebook and Instagram’s Branded
Content Policy, your page administrator will need to approve American Student Dental Association
(Facebook) or @dentalstudents (Instagram) as a trusted partner prior to sending sponsored content.
- Facebook: If Page Approvals is on, go to Settings > Branded Content > Under
Monetization/Brands Collabs Manager > Add American Student Dental Association/@ASDAnet as an
Approved Partner. If Page Approvals are not on, no action is needed.
- Instagram: Go to Settings > Business > Branded Content > Request Approval from Brand
Partners. From there, search @dentalstudents and press request.