Payment can be made by check, direct withdrawal from your chapter’s bank account or credit card. Registrations must be paid in full by Friday, October 18. Registrants who have a remaining balance after October 18 may be subject to cancellation.
Substitutions, Registration Downgrades & Upgrades and Cancellation Policies:
- To have the payment withdrawn from your chapter's bank account or if paying via credit card (Visa or MasterCard), email registration or call 312-440-2796 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
- If paying by check, make check payable to American Student Dental Association and mail to the following address. Please include a copy of the registration confirmation email with your payment:
American Student Dental Association
211 E. Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
To substitute, change or cancel your registration, please download the Registration Update Form
and submit your request via email to Kerri Slezak
- Substitutions: Requests for substitutions will be accepted through Monday, September 30 at no charge. Substitution requests received after September 30 cannot be accommodated.
- Upgrade/Downgrade Package: Requests to upgrade or downgrade your packages must be received by Monday, September 30 to process this change. Requests for upgrades/downgrades after September 30 cannot be accommodated.
- Cancellation: Requests to cancel your registration must be received by Monday, September 30 to receive a full refund. Cancellation requests received from October 1 – October 18 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellation requests made after October 18 are not eligible for refund.
Refunds will be made via the original registration payment method. Refunds will not be given to no-shows.