Wellness is a priority for ASDA. To help ASDA chapters expand their wellness programming, we’re providing financial support to chapters for their wellness events.
Pictured: Los Angeles chapter members at 2022 pickleball tournament.
Purpose of the grant
This grant is intended to help increase member participation at in-person wellness-related activities and programs. This year, we will be able to fund a maximum of 5 chapters up to $500 each.
The Chapter Wellness Grant application opens August 1, 2022 and closes September 30, 2022, at 11:59 pm CST.
Criteria and eligibility
- Grant applications should be for in-person events that follow all school, city and state safety guidelines. Applications for virtual events will not be considered.
- Only chapter officers may apply on behalf of their chapter.
- Grant funding must be used to subsidize a wellness event that takes place no later than July 15, 2023.
- Grant recipients agree to submit a report by July 21, 2023. Reports must include the number of attendees, detailed use of grant funds, at least two photos that meet and 1-2 student testimonials about the event.
- Reports will be posted on ASDAnet.org exactly as they are received.
- If your chapter(s) is unable to fulfill this commitment, you may be ineligible for future grants.
- Chapters will be selected based on financial need and clarity of the vision and rationale for the use of the grant funds. Special consideration will be made for applications that highlight community building.
- Previous recipients may apply.
Submitting an application
Applications are now open.
Dates and important deadlines
- September 30, 2022: Applications are due
- November 1, 2022: Council on Communications will select grant winners. Recipients will be notified thereafter.
- July 15, 2023: Deadline to hold event.
- July 21, 2023: Event report and photos due.
Chapter winners must abide by the above deadlines or may be subject to funds revocation.
Contact Kerri Delaney, education and program manager
Congratulations to the 2021 Grant Recipients
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Missouri-Kansas City
- New York