Wellness is a priority for ASDA. To help chapters expand their wellness programming, ASDA is collaborating with Great-West Financial to provide financial support for wellness to ASDA chapters.
Purpose of the Grant
- This grant is intended to help increase member participation in wellness-related activities and programs. This year we will be able to fund several chapters at $500. Take a look at reports from the 2018 recipients. The application must be submitted with supporting materials by Monday, July 29, 2019.
Criteria and Eligibility
- Only chapter officers may apply on behalf of their chapter.
- Grant money must be used to subsidize a wellness event that takes place in September, 2019 - Wellness Month. Grant money is intended to enhance experiences. Special consideration will be made for applications that highlight community building.
- As Great-West Financial is the sponsor of this grant, chapters must agree to inform their members of the opportunity to register for no-cost ADA-sponsored Student Members Disability Insurance.
- Grant recipients agree to submit a report by November 1. Reports must include the number of attendees, detailed use of grant funds and at least two photos that meet ASDA guidelines. Please note, the reports will be posted on our website exactly they are received. If your chapter(s) is unable to fulfill this commitment, you may be ineligible for future grants.
- Chapters will be selected based on their financial need, as well as a clear vision and rationale for the use of the grant funds. Previous recipients may apply.
Deadlines and Important Dates - 2019 applications are closed.
- Nov. 1, 2019: Recipient reports due