Thank you to all those who joined us at Annual Session 2023 in Seattle. The meeting offered members the important opportunity to voice their opinions on the policies and governance that shapes the association.
ASDA’s House of Delegates elected our 2023-24 Executive Committee and Board of Trustees:
- President Shafa Nathani, Tufts ’24
- Vice President Judd Burns, Louisville ’24
- Vice President Christopher Elkhal, Oregon ’24
- Speaker of the House Joseph Linser, Ohio State ’24
- District 1 Trustee: Tareina Rogers, Tufts ’25
- District 2 Trustee: Shivam Jauhar, Buffalo ’24
- District 3 Trustee: Samarth Setru, Pennsylvania ’25
- District 4 Trustee: Natalie Benkandil, South Carolina ’25
- District 5 Trustee: Brooke Badeaux, Louisiana ’25
- District 6 Trustee: Mikaela Gisch, Case Western ’24
- District 7 Trustee: Chase Perkins, Indiana ’24
- District 8 Trustee: Lauren Brown, Missouri-Kirksville ‘25
- District 9 Trustee: Loren Matrone, Texas-Houston ’25
- District 10 Trustee: Zaki Minas, Arizona ’24
- District 11 Trustee: Robert Zhou, Pacific ’24
This year, ASDA welcomed back the Gold Crown Awards. Congratulations to all the winners!
- Member Engagement and Value: Marquette
- Community Builder of the Year: Brooklyn Janes
- Community Service: Marquette
- Advocacy: East Carolina
- Excellence in Advocacy Engagement: Zach Graham
- Health & Wellness: San Francisco
- Member Communications: Creighton
- Professional Development & Leadership: Indiana
- National Delegate of the Year: Kenny Tran
- Gold Crown ASDA Chapter: Louisville
Don't forget to check out the photos from Annual Session!
See you all in Denver February 23-25, 2024 for Annual Session 2024!