For the second consecutive year, the American Student Dental Association is joining forces with the American Dental Association to lobby on Capitol Hill. ADA Dentist and Student Lobby Day, taking place April 8-10, 2018, creates the opportunity for dental students and dentists to meet with members of Congress together and network throughout the meeting.You do not want to miss 1,000 dental professionals in Washington, D.C. advocating to protect and advance dentistry!
What to expect?
Three days of joint events.
- Network with dental students and dentists at an evening Welcome Reception.
- Receive training on how to lobby your lawmakers.
- Learn more about the issues that affect dental students and practitioners.
- Meet with dental students and dentists from your region to prepare for your congressional appointments.
- Hear from prominent speakers who will analyze the current political environment and provide insights on the 2018 election.
- Enjoy a breakfast with your colleagues.
- Celebrate award recipients, including ASDA’s Legislative Liaison of the Year.
- Meet with members of Congress.
Download the draft agenda.
To ensure every member of Congress is visited by a constituent, your congressional meeting will be scheduled for you during the registration process.
It is very important that you adhere to the registration procedures to guarantee that you secure a congressional meeting.