Annual Session 2020 - Annual Session 2021
- Must be an active predoctoral member at the time of application and throughout the term of office.
- Will complete projects or resolutions assigned by the House of Delegates.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings listed below and conference calls when necessary.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must attend and actively participate in the following meetings (click here for exact dates
- ASDA Annual Sessions, 2020 (if elected, must attend 8-10 a.m. board meeting on March 8, 2020) and 2021
- All Board of Trustees Meetings
- Spring Council and Board of Trustees Meeting 2020
- Fall Council and Board of Trustees Meeting 2020
- ADA Annual Session 2020
- National Leadership Conference 2020
- May attend parliamentary procedure training
House of Delegates management
- Instructs delegates about the rules and procedures of the House of Delegates.
- Informs delegates and members of the association about the actions taken in fulfillment of the directives of the resolutions adopted by the House of Delegates.
- Determines the order of business for each House of Delegates meeting.
- Appoints and coordinates reference committees and delegate reviewers at the House of Delegates.
- Coordinates Executive Committee and speaker elections at ASDA Annual Session.
Board of Trustees
- Reviews quarterly financial reports.
- Monitors strategic plan goals.
- Provides feedback on the budget.
- Provides feedback on the appointment of national leaders.
- Oversees the work of all council and committee members.
- Serves on Governance Committee.