Annual Session 2019 - Annual Session 2020
- Must be an active predoctoral member at the time of application and throughout the term of office.
- Must be able to attend all required meetings listed below and conference calls when necessary.
- Will complete projects or resolutions assigned by the House of Delegates.
- Must be able to complete assignments and responsibilities by established deadlines.
Must attend and actively participate in the following meetings (Click here for exact dates
- ASDA Annual Sessions, 2019 (if elected, must attend 8-10 a.m. board meeting on March 3, 2019) and 2020 (Date TBD)
- All Board of Trustees Meetings
- Spring Council and Board of Trustees Meeting 2019
- Fall Council and Board of Trustees meeting 2019
- National Leadership Conference 2019
- Monitors ASDA strategic plan goals.
- Relays dental student issues or concerns from district.
- Builds relationships with leaders in organized dentistry.
- Approves association budget.
- Reviews quarterly financial reports and monitors progress.
Council and committee oversight
- Serves on councils and committees as assigned.
- Monitors the work of councils and committees.
- Approves new council or committee initiatives.
- Appoints national leaders.
- Communicates national ASDA strategic goals, initiatives, resources and news.
- Serves as district chair and conducts election for successor.
- Creates and manages district cabinet.
- Executes a district meeting.
- Maintains district governing documents.
- May attend chapter meetings or conference calls to support chapters as needed.
- Prepares chapter members for national ASDA meetings.
- Mentors potential leaders.
- Assists with predental recruiting efforts and initiatives.