For both of the committees below, Board of Trustees members are appointed to a one-year term. Outside applications are not accepted for these committees.
The Governance Committee reviews the ASDA governance documents and proposes changes to keep documents current. The committee ensures that all ASDA documents are consistent with the governing documents.
- Speaker of the House Sebastian Celis, Columbia ’22, committee chair
- District 6 Trustee Tommy Lau, Michigan ’24
- District 9 Trustee Aaron Buban, Colorado ’22
- District 10 Trustee Jonathan Wong, Roseman ’22
- Stephanie Follett, ASDA Staff Liaison
- Kris Okoskey, ASDA Staff Liaison
2020-21 Governance Committee Annual Report
Committee on Sessions
The Committee on Sessions is responsible for the planning of the upcoming Annual Session. The committee maintains the importance of governance and policy associated with the Annual Session.
- Vice President Joy Nisnisan, Texas-Houston ’22
- District 3 Trustee Ryan Kaminsky, Pennsylvania ’23
- District 5 Trustee Marco Gargano, Louisiana ’23
- Immediate Past President Sydney Shapiro, Columbia ’21
- Kerri Delaney, ASDA Staff Liaison
2020-21 Committee on Sessions Annual Report