ASDA's Guide for Predental Students
Predental members receive Getting Into Dental School: ASDA’s Guide for Predental Students as a benefit of joining ASDA. This handbook includes helpful information on:
- Preparing for the DAT - Get familiar with the four sections of the DAT and learn about what you should be doing from day one to test day.
- Predental timeline - Learn when you should take your prerequisite classes and what activities you should be participating in to make yourself a well rounded applicant.
- Letters of recommendation - Make asking for a letter of recommendation easier with these tips.
- Interview tips - The dental school interview helps the school assess qualities like your self-confidence, interpersonal skills and ability to overcome challenges. It's also a time for you to ask about the school to ensure its a good fit for you.
- Choosing a dental school - Use these questions as a guide for deciding which school is right for you.
- Dental school listing - This listing makes it easy to compare dental schools with information on admission, application requirements and tuition.
- Dental student perspectives - Get perspective from other predentals, first through fourth year dental students and advanced standing students on what they experience in dental school every day.
- ASDA 101 - Get introduced to ASDA through the history of the organization and learn about the member benefits, national meetings, organized dentistry and outreach programs.
- Career paths - Learn about the different options available after graduation.
Members: Log in now to access to access the handbook.