The Committee on Sessions is responsible for the planning of the upcoming Annual Session. The committee maintains the importance of governance and policy associated with the Annual Session.
2018-19 Committee on Sessions Annual Report
- Vice President Kai Huang, Alabama, Chair
- Roopali Kulkarni, Pennsylvania, Immediate Past President
- James Vegrzyn, Boston, District 1 trustee
- Makayla Gresham, West Virginia, District 6 trustee
- Stephanie Follett, ASDA Staff Liaison
- Kerri Slezak, ASDA Staff Liaison
Note: national leaders are appointed to a one-year term on the Council on Session by the Board of Trustees. Applications are not accepted for these roles.