The Committee on Sessions is responsible for the planning of the upcoming Annual Session. The committee maintains the importance of governance and policy associated with the Annual Session.
2019-20 Annual Report Committee on Sessions
- Vice President Aditi Desai, Roseman, Chair
- Craig McKenzie, Pennsylvania, Immediate Past President
- Casey White, Pittsburgh, District 3 Trustee
- Megan Duhon, Louisiana, District 5 Trustee
- Kerri Slezak, ASDA Staff Liaison
- Kerri Delaney, ASDA Staff Liaison
Note: national leaders are appointed to a one-year term on the Council on Session by the Board of Trustees. Applications are not accepted for these roles.