When you join ASDA, you’re given a voice – in your education and profession – and a chance to be part of a strong network of future dentists. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop the leadership skills that will benefit you throughout your life.
The Value of Membership goes beyond what you receive in your four years of dental school. Many ASDA members meet life-long friends and professional mentors who make a positive impact on your career.
Join ASDA Today
- Click the button below to join ASDA.
- Create a member profile.
- Fill out an application and choose one of the member categories explained below.
National ASDA is recruiting for the 2015 membership year, which runs on a calendar year from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31. You can join at any time between now and Aug. 28, 2015. Membership is organized into three categories: predoctoral, predental, and international dental student.
- You must be enrolled in and attending a CODA-accredited dental school in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, (includes foreign-trained dentists enrolled in advanced standing programs) as of Jan. 1 of the membership year for which application is being made.
- Your graduation year must be 2015-2018 to join for the 2015 year. After Sept. 8, 2015, new first-year students (2019 grads) can join for the 2016 year.
- Upon joining, you will become a member of both ASDA and the ADA and are entitled to all of the privileges of both organizations.
- Predoctoral membership dues are $80, of which $5 goes to the ADA for student membership.
- Some chapters may have additional dues.
- Click here for a list of member benefits.
- Predental membership is open to any undergraduate, high school student, or individual pursuing dentistry as a career (must reside in the United States).
- Foreign-trained dentists living in the U.S. who will be applying to dental school to become licensed in the U.S. should also choose this category.
- Predental membership dues are $63.
- View a complete list of member benefits and predental resources.
INTERNATIONAL DENTAL STUDENT
- International dental student membership is open to qualifying students currently enrolled in and attending an international dental school outside the United States and its possessions.
- You must be a predoctoral student of a dental school listed in the World Directory of Dental Schools compiled by the FDI World Federation and must have an international mailing address.
- Upon joining, members become a part of ASDA and the ADA and are entitled to all of the privileges of both organizations.
- International membership dues are $93 of which $5 goes to the ADA for international dental student membership.
- Click here for a listing of member benefits.
- Click here for resources for international or advanced standing students.