ADA Student Members Life and Disability Insurance, issued by Protective
As an ADA Student Member, you are eligible for no-cost ADA Life and Disability Insurance throughout dental school and residency.
This coverage includes:
- $50,000 of Term Life insurance*
- $50,000 of Accidental Death insurance*
- $2,000/month of disability insurance for up to seven years to help pay living expenses during a period of disability due to injury or illness
- Up to $2,000/month (up to $150,000 total) to help repay student loans if you become disabled and are unable to perform the normal duties of a dental student
Request this no cost coverage by following the prompts at ada.protective.com/RegisterNow.
After you complete your dental education, the coverage remains at no-cost through December 31 of the year you graduate. You then have the option to convert your ADA Student Members Insurance with our Graduate Conversion Offer for new dentists. Simply pay your invoice in December and maintain an active ADA membership and you’ll get the protection you need as a practicing dentist.
Visit ada.protective.com, call 855.411.5197 or email for more information.
**This coverage automatically doubles to $100,000 on July 1 of the year you graduate.
ASDA members could receive a special discount off GEICO’s low auto insurance rates. Find out how much you could save today! Browse or call 1-800-368-2734 for a free, no-obligation rate quote. Remember that each quote helps support ASDA’s programs and events.
Not available for international members.
As a dental student, you may need malpractice insurance before you even graduate dental school. Dental students taking their board exams or planning to do externships should make sure they have adequate coverage for these risks. To make it simple, MedPro offers dental students free, comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage for these two steps in your career.
How does it work?
- Coverage is written on an Occurrence policy – which means you don’t have to purchase tail coverage when the policy cancels
- Coverage is free for up to 60 days of board exams and/or externships
- For example, if you plan to do multiple externships over the course of a year, coverage is free as long as the total days spent externing is 60 days or less
- Applying for coverage is simple! Download MedPro’s one-page application found here and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a new dentist, ASDA members will receive an exclusive discount on their malpractice insurance policy with MedPro Group, the nation’s leading dental malpractice insurance company. A MedPro malpractice insurance policy offers:
- Choice of Occurrence and Claims made coverage
- Pure consent to settle — no claim will be settled without the dentist’s consent
- National coverage so you can move anywhere in the U.S. without interrupting your coverage
- Experience of a Berkshire Hathaway company that has specialized in malpractice insurance since 1899
For more information, please contact the MedPro dental student team via email
, at 800-463-3776, x 119660, or visit the website
*Product availability is based upon business and regulatory approval and may differ among companies.
The ASDA Office Depot® Member Benefits Program, previously Office Depot Business Solutions Division, has been rebranded to ODP Business Solutions™. Now a B2B-focused company serving small and medium level businesses like yours.
Work has changed and this exciting evolution allows for ODP Business Solutions to be more agile and innovative in driving value to your business. You need more than just a supplier in your corner. You deserve a collaborator with the power to deliver on big initiatives, plus the focus to notice the smallest details.
Here’s how you can maximize your ODP Business Solutions™ member benefits
Register for an account online
To continue to receive your member discounts, you’ll need to re-enroll or register for an account through our dedicated ODP site.
Using your registered account and ordering online is the best way to take advantage of your full member discounts.
You’ll receive savings of up to 75% on the Best Value List of preferred products with free next-business-day delivery* or in-store and curbside pickup.**
Print and Copy Services
You can also place print services orders online and have them delivered where and when you need them. Or available for pickup at an Office Depot® or Office Max® Store.
Here are your options should you decide to make an Office Depot® Office Max® in-store purchase
Store Discount Program
- The current Store Purchasing Card Program is being replaced by the new Store Discount Program.
- If you are currently using a Store Purchasing Card (SPC), you can still use it temporarily to access the new Store Discount Program, but it will be discontinued in approximately 13 months.
- You can register online for the Store Discount Program when you register for your account via our dedicated ODP site.
- You will need to download the business mobile app to access the digital QR Code to present at check-out in an Office Depot® or OfficeMax® store. If you already have the Office Depot Business mobile app, it will soon be re-branded ODP Business Solutions. Once you’ve registered online for the Store Discount Program, you’ll be able to access the digital QR Code in the app.
- The Store Discount Program will now offer a standard discount on certain product categories when you identify yourself as a program member, however the SPC will no longer provide access to all of your member discounts.
We recommend you place your orders online so that you can continue to get your full member contract pricing.
Powerful Savings at Your Fingertips
Here's a 10% off coupon for you to use on your next online purchase using your new ODP Business Solutions™ Account. Exclusions apply. See coupon for details. Expires 09/24/2022.
*Free Delivery: Minimum purchase required after discounts and before taxes. Orders outside our local delivery area and most furniture, oversized, bulk items, cases of bottled water and other beverages and special-order items do not qualify. Non-qualifying orders incur a delivery charge (minimum charge of $9.99). Many orders can be delivered next business day (between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM) if placed online or via phone by 3:00 PM or via fax by 1:00 PM, local time (In most locations). Other restrictions apply. **Curbside pickup is available in most stores, subject to state and local regulations. Orders must be placed 1 hour before store closing. See odpbusiness.com, call 888.2.OFFICE or ask your Account Manager for details.